Skip to main content
Other Resources

Financial Aid

California Student Aid Commission

​​Immigration Enforcement -- Know Your Rights/FAQs

ACLU Immigrants’ Rights

UC FAQ for University Employees about Possible Federal Immigration Enforcement Actions on University Property​

FAQ for California State University Employees About Federal Immigration Enforcement Actions on University Property - May 3, 2017

DACA Rescission Information

Department of Homeland Security Memorandum on Rescission of DACA – September 5, 2017

Department of Homeland Security FAQ: Rescission of DACA – September 5, 2017

National Immigration Law Center

Immigrant Legal Resource Center

Administrative Relief Resource Center

Lawyer Referral Services

As indicated on the Legal Support Services page, the California Department of Social Services’ Immigration Services Unit contracts with qualified nonprofit organizations a​cross the state to provide legal services to immigrants residing in California free of charge, but on a first-come, first-served basis. Additionally, the immigration courts have a list of lawyers and organizations​ that provide free legal services. The following links provide referrals to other qualified immigration attorneys. Fees are assessed by the attorney for these services and must be paid by the individual. Immigration lawyers charge different fees for different services, often based on the complexity of your case. ​

Federal Government Sites

U.S. Customs & Border Protection

U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Department of Homeland Security Fact Sheets

Should you need casework assistance with any federal program or agency, you may wish to contact the office of either Senator Kamala Harris or Senator Dianne Feinstein​. You can also reach out to members of Congress​.