Welcome to the COAST Student pages! These pages provide information on external funding opportunities, conferences, special short courses, and internships and jobs well-suited to current students and recent graduates. COAST also has several internal programs that support CSU students through
travel awards and
- COAST 2017-18 Graduate Student Research Awardees Announced!
- COAST now accepting applications for our Summer 2018 Internships
- Multiple NSF Ocean Science REU Opportunities now accepting applications for Summer 2018.
- Sea Grant Graduate Trainee Position at CSU Long Beach in molecular ecology now accepting applications. The trainee will use molecular tools to assess the health of oyster species in restoration areas of Upper Newport Bay, California.
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography Marine Physical Laboratory Summer Internship Program now accepting applications.
Internship and job opportunities.
External funding opportunities for students.
Conferences and special short courses.
Resources to help students build a resume.
Resources to learn about marine-related careers.