KPMG Taiwan: Job posting- Audit and assurance position in Taipei
Audit is about examining organizations and ensuring their published accounts provide a 'true and fair' view of their financial position. As an auditor, you’ll help to build the confidence and trust that business and society need to thrive. If you’d like to get under the skin of a variety of organizations, this is the right place to be.
Job duties include:
1. Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
2. Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
3. Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
1. Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance or related fields.
2. Excellent reading and writing skills in Chinese and English.
3. Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
4. Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
5. Socially confident with good organization skills.
6. Self starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
Please give these documents to apply:
-Resume, Transcript, Related certificates
-Master degree: provide both university and master transcript. -Bachelor degree: provide university transcript.
-Certificates: such as CPA, TOFEL, TOEIC or other certificates. On-board date: Can be negotiated
Please email all required materials to this email (email@example.com).
If you have further question, please feel free to contact this email.